Virtual Corporate Wellness™ Solutions
Here are different ways you can work with me depending on your organization’s needs. I would love to hop on the phone to chat with you so we can determine what’s the best next step.
- Elevate Your Bottom Line Course – A 5-week digital program to help you increase employee engagement, boost your bottom line, & create an advantage over the competition (without sacrificing time with your family and friends). If you love DIY self-paced online programs then this is for you.
- HR Team Employee Wellness Training – Get your in-house team trained on how to strategically approach employee wellness programs. This training is customized based on your organization’s needs. The goal is to save money and time to fast track your results.
- Custom Wellness Proposal and Recommendations – We collect the necessary data to create a strategy that will deliver results based on your company’s goals. My recommendations keep your business objectives in mind while delivering your employees what they want so that they participate in your wellness program. It’s all about creating a win-win strategy based on data.
- VitalityU Employee Challenge – A ready to go membership website that includes a self-assessment, educational topics (exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress, hormones, etc.), videos, recipes and more to make it easy as possible for your employees to learn about how to create a healthy lifestyle for them. Health coaching offered separately.
- Platinum Consulting Package – Either a 6-month or 12-month contract where we address the health of your organization from the inside out. We review everything from healthcare costs, culture, employee engagement, leadership and more in order to create a long-term strategy that will increase your bottom line.
- Corporate Lunch n’ Learns (In person or via Zoom) – Corporate lectures or lunch n’ learns are boring and most people don’t really care! I develop custom programs based exclusively on your company’s goals and employee’s interest. In addition, I also do training for executives and HR teams who want to sharpen their knowledge of corporate wellness.
Before you decide on any of the above, I would love to chat to see if the above programs are a fit for your needs.
Or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org