Virtual Corporate Wellness™ Solutions
There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to corporate wellness and I do not believe in cookie-cutter programs.
Together we can customize a program that gets results because the proof is always in the numbers! There is no guesswork – it’s strategic! All recommendations are based on your data because that is what’s going to help you reach your ROI goals.
Ways to Work with Me:
- Elevate Your Bottom Line Course – A 5-week digital program to help you increase employee engagement, boost your bottom line, & create an advantage over the competition (without sacrificing time with your family and friends). If you love DIY self-paced online programs then this is for you.
- Custom Wellness Proposal and Recommendations – We collect the necessary data to create a strategy that will deliver results based on your company’s goals. My recommendations keep your business objectives in mind while delivering your employees what they want so that they participate in your wellness program. It’s all about creating a win-win strategy based on data.
- VitalityU Employee Challenge – A ready to go membership website that includes a self-assessment, educational topics (exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress, hormones, etc.), videos, recipes and more to make it easy as possible for your employees to learn about how to create a healthy lifestyle for them. Health coaching offered separately.
- Platinum Consulting Package – Either a 6-month or 12-month contract where we address the health of your organization from the inside out. We review everything from healthcare costs, culture, employee engagement, leadership and more in order to create a long-term strategy that will increase your bottom line.
- Corporate Lunch n’ Learns (In person or via Zoom) – Corporate lectures or lunch n’ learns are boring and most people don’t really care! I develop custom programs based exclusively on your company’s goals and employee’s interest. In addition, I also do training for executives and HR teams who want to sharpen their knowledge of corporate wellness.
Before you decide on any of the above, I would love to chat to see if it’s a fit for both parties.
I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, which is by design.
I like to work with people who want to elevate their employee’s well-being using strategy based on data in order to achieve their goals. If that’s you, let’s chat.